How do yoga and movement affect different conditions?
Find out what the research says about how yoga and movement affect conditions such as anxiety, stress, low back pain, ankle instability, asthma, osteoporosis, and more.
Recent Articles on Conditions – View All Articles Below
- Impact of Yoga Interventions on Adults with Dementia
- Limited Research on Yoga for Urinary Incontinence
- Nordic Hamstring Exercise Reduces the Rate of Hamstring Injuries
- LoveYourBrain Yoga and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Yoga for Asthma: A Cochrane Systematic Review
- Yoga for African Americans with Cardiovascular Disease
- Exercise vs Exercise Combined with Education to Prevent Low Back Pain
- How Does Yoga Affect Cognition? A Meta-Analysis
- Yoga’s Impact on Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Efficacy of Virtual Yoga Classes: A Study on the Benefits of Telehealth Yoga for Veterans