Last updated: 5/17/18
Ariana Rabinovitch, LLC operates https://www.YogaResearchAndBeyond.com (YR&B). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Our privacy notices are all written to be fully compliant with European privacy and data regulations (GDPR). It’s written in simple terms meant to be understood by “normal” people who don’t speak legalese.
Here are some key points that we take seriously to protect your data and your contract with us:
- We don’t sell or share data.
- We will try and only contact you about things that are relevant to YR&B and that we hope are of interest to you.
- Our server infrastructure is provided by WP Engine based in the United States (although servers may from time to time be based in other countries).
- All our servers and applications run the same security protocols that banks use to transmit financial data.
- We hold your data because you have given it to us. If you are worried about it then don’t collect or send any sensitive data through our system.
- You have control over how long we keep your data for, and if and when you want us to delete it from our system.
- We hold our customers to the same standards in how you treat data that is collected through our systems. If we feel you are not treating user data properly, we will hold you accountable and may delete your account.
- We comply with all the laws that apply to us. If you want to use our service, please read our terms and conditions for more about this.
If you have any questions please email me, Ariana Rabinovitch (the Founder) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, login details, contact information, information regarding payment transactions, correspondence records, information we get from you when you report a problem, and details of your visits to the site (“Personal Information”).
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, or our third party ad server and/or content server may collect, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information, that does not by itself identify a specific individual. Such information tells us about your equipment, browsing actions, the resources that you access and use through the Services, your operating system and browser type. Our third party ad servers will provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our Websites. The information that we collect automatically is ‘statistical’ in nature. It helps us to deliver a better and more personalized service to users, by enabling us to estimate usage patterns, customize our Services according to your individual preferences, and speed up your searches.
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the operating system version, so we know the best application version to provide you with. We do not ask you for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our App or Services.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that is relevant to YR&B.
Where We Store Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Social Media Features